The question of how to promote your ebook is the biggest one for any self-publishing author after they’ve finally answered the question of how to create the book in the first place. The Kindle Self-Publishing blog often covers getting the word out, which is why it’s worth subscribing to make sure you get new posts by email (free).
In the meantime, to make it easy for new readers of the blog, we’ve put together a greatest hits collection of our most popular posts on the question of how to promote your book.
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Kindle Ebook Online — the title speaks for itself, which is why this might be our number one post on how to promote your ebook.
- Are you the best parent your ebook could have? Promotion is a mindset as well as a series of marketing activities. Do you have the right mindset when it comes to promoting your ebook?
- Would you be better off promoting another author? The Kindle is a digital web-enabled device that allows linking directly to other books in the Amazon store. If you don’t have other titles of your own to promote, it’s worth considering a mutually beneficial exchange with other authors.
- The Ingredients of a Perfect Writer’s Blog — a guest post by self-published author Patty Jansen on how to put together the perfect blog for your readers.
- Ebook Marketing: Why Authors Need Converts — as a self-publisher, you’re now an online marketer, too. This post is about approaching your publicity and sales like an online marketer would.
- How Your Kindle Ebook Can Sell Itself – The Kindle is full of features that are free to use and have the potential to increase the sales of authors who use them.
Your blog is a daily part of my reading, even while I’m on the road. — Tony Eldridge, author of Marketing Tips for Authors
Thank you for supplying us with such a great site and service, toooooo kind. — Rob Kennedy, author of Park Street